February 10, 2014

TUNNEL TUESDAY


TUNNEL TUESDAY: TAKE A LOOK AT THEESE ONE!

Well hello there felines.  So I goes to my tunnel in the wee hours of the morn...and what do I find?  A Concatulations sign from my tunnel! 
Well, I couldn't believes it!


I needed to make sure I was reading things correctly and went in for a closer look...
Say what?  Ceiling Cat did you nominate me for Best Pet Blog in the  
2013 Canadian Blog Awards?  No answer was forthcoming, so I thank whoever nominated us!  We are tickled pink and honored by our nomination. 


This was a total surprise to us and some of our fellow Canuck kitty friends are in the same category!  Anyone in the whole wide world is able to go on over and cast a vote for us, if they so choose.  I'z really hoping that my long-lost cousin
Cloonski Ogorki will make it out to the Polls in Mother Russia...
I'z counting on his vote! 


Neytiri and I were so excited by our nomination that we got a bit proprietorial and territorial over the Canadian Flag and a Mexican Standoff
Canadian Standoff ensued...
We can only hope that this will not affect voting...


Voting ends Saturday, February 22, 2014.


Thanks Audience!

27 comments:

  1. I've voted, and I'm looking forward to round 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Clooney and Neytiri! We're going to head on over to cast our votes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. Now I'm off to go voting for you.
    Have a lucky week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BIG ConCATulations !
    Me too voted for you !
    GOOD LUCK in round 2 !!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. We voted.. WoooHoooooo and big conCATs xxoxxxx


    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  6. WE are sure hoping that you win. Your blog is just terrific. That sure was a nice surprise in your tunnel. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your nomination! You know we love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!! This is so exciting! Your blog is wonderful and we love you very much! We just voted and hope you will win!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Concats on the award, Clooney! We just went and took a look at the contestants...gees, tough choice! Can we vote for everyone?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! We voted and plan to vote again!

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. conga ratz guys !!! this bee mega soooper kewl rockin awesum !!! sew how manee millionz da ya win then.....

    :)

    we will go ta de votin page rite now...best fishes two ewe both !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cool! We gotta go look about voting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We voted. Good luck! Purrs and paw-pats, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  14. ConCats to you Cloon on being nominated, buddy! I'd already voted, so they wouldn't take it again :(, but will come back after the 15th every day and take turns voting for all my favourite Canadian blogs. I can be bribed ya know! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Clooney! Mes voted for mes, but yous can be sures mes will votes for yous in the NEXT round!
    Kisses
    Nellie
    PS, mes can't waits for FRIDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ConCATS!!!!! Your tunnel is the best news source on the net!

    ReplyDelete
  17. ConCATulations, dear friends! We are so proud of you, and are off to go voting now!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A big congratulations to you! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh how wonderful! Much luck to you! Me-Ommmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  20. Concats on your nomination, and I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for joining our See Beautiful blog hop! We are so happy to donate a brand new children's book to St. Anne's Homeless Shelter in YOUR honor!

    Lydia @ See Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  22. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    Purrs,
    Nissy

    Ummm... did the flag survive? Just wonderin'....

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?