November 5, 2012

TUNNEL TUESDAY


TUNNEL TUESDAY: TAKE A LOOK AT THEESE ONE!

Well hello there felines.  So I goes to my tunnel in the wee hours of the morn...and what do I find?  There waiting for me is a big paper bag!  Can you believe it felines?  How exciting is theese one?  Now upon closer observation, theese bag has a bunch of ghosties and ghouls on it!  Well how does it get any better than that!


Whoops.  I see some kitty has already found herself into this special paper bag...


And it looks like she isn't leaving anytime soon...

Join me each TUESDAY felines for other magical and mysterious appearances in my tunnel.  

21 comments:

  1. That is just pawsome. Aren't paper bags the best? The tunnel really came through for you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really pretty paper bag. We bet a kid would have a real *treat* when they open open up the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! We think paper bags are pretty awesome and we hardly ever get one in this house.

    We sure hope you get a turn soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only thing better than a box is a great paper bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a great bag Neytiri. Kind of scary though with all those ghosts and goblins. Hope all of you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun!!!!

    Tiri is there room in there for me?!

    love,
    Ginger Snap
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that's such a cute bag! Paper bag is so much fun...both my boys love paper bags, too.
    Now your bag has fluffy tail :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That tunnel of yours never disappoints, Cloon! That paper bag is PAWsome. We hope you get a turn in there soon, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the bag! It looks even better than my KFC bag!
    kisses
    nellie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Clooney! That bag is almost as good as your tunnel!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Room for a small one in there Neytiri? MOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mowzers, we LOOOVE paper bags! COOL find Cloon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sure there a lot of mancats who wouldn't mind Neytiri in their trick or treat bag.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is one spooky bag!!!....
    I'm a little skerred of bags anyway, so this one is extra-skerry.
    ; ) Katie

    ReplyDelete
  15. We think you gonna be in for quite a wait for your turn in that bad, Mr. Clooney ;-)
    Hugs!
    =^~^=

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?