November 29, 2011

TUNNEL TUESDAY


TUNNEL TUESDAY: TAKE A LOOK AT THEESE ONE!

Well hello there felines.  So I goes to my "tunnel" in the wee hours of the morn...and what do I find?  There waiting for me was a big bag of popcorn!  Can you believe it felines?  So I goes on over to check it out immediately...


I took a peek inside just to make sure the goods were in fact there...


But Neytiri decided to stick her whole head into the bag just to be purr-fectly sure!

But wait there's more...

To go along with our popcorn...the movie "Happy Feet" was also there waiting for us! Isn't that fantastic felines!  Imagine that!  Now does it get any better than a "bird movie"?


I must admit I finds that popcorn mighty distracting...Catch ya later felines!


Join me each TUESDAY felines for other magical and mysterious appearances in my "tunnel".

18 comments:

  1. Playing with popcorn is almost as fun as watching Bird TV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya Cloon,
    I'm thinking that popcorn is laced with catnip.... purrr....meow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed your popcorn, Clooney? We love your Tuesday Tunnel discoveries. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing better than popcorn and a movie.

    Have a great time.

    pawhugs, Max

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! Could we teleport over and watch the movie with you? We'll bring our own popcorn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Movie and popcorn...wow, you can't beat that. Sounds like a nice movie day in store for you all. Hugs and nose kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun - a movie and popcorn. You are pretty lucky kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa! A bird moving and popcorn! Where's the soft drink? HAH! Love you guys and your tunnel. My tunnel is not magic but it is my Tunnnel of Pain.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We thinks that popcorn bag might just be magikal too! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This week was pretty exciting! Me really wants to borrow your tunnel.
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh you two.Popcorn and a movie of our very own would definitely give us , Happy Paws!! :)
    Have a fun day with your tunnel stash!

    the critters in The Cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely photos!!!!
    Kisses
    Marilia & Bavarescats

    ReplyDelete
  13. Popcorn and movie!! That's the best combination, isn't it? Your tunnel is very thoughtful as usual.
    Did you eventually watch Happy Feet? Lots of lots of birds dancing must be very attractive :-) It's a cute movie. I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow guys looks like you will have a great evening tonight...dinner and a movie - LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Popcorn, you two kitties get so lucky at the end of the tunnel. We have never had any popcorn. Is that the new Happy Feet movie?? We want to see that too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Popcorn and a birdie movie?? What fun! We're heading over!!

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?