December 14, 2010

TUNNEL TUESDAY

TUNNEL TUESDAY: COLD HARD CASH

Hello there Audience. I'z laughing all the way to the bank...Theese morning in my tunnel, there appears...CASH. You know... moolah, cashola, dough, bread, bucks, (more specifically) canuck bucks. Theese equals lots of "cloons" ($3 combo of a toon & a loon) that's for sure! Theese amount =YEARS of Humans using the "premises", that's also for sure! I can't believes me eyes! The first thing I'z gonna do is put some of theese cash in my vault. Then, I'z going shopping for Num-Nums...and maybe some STRING toys...hmmm....

Join me each TUESDAY felines for other magical and mysterious appearances in my "tunnel".

(Cloon heads curbside to await his Driver for his shopping expedition...)

8 comments:

  1. We need ourselves one of those tunnels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA! You have the BEST magical tunnel. Where can I get me one of those?!??!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was sooo excited! Thought you were gonna share some of that!

    MOL!!

    Love, Cody

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tuna, salmon, kippers...stock up!
    We are asking Sandy Claws for a tunnel JUST like yours. Mommy wants one too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa! Our tunnel doesn't spit out money!! It must be broke...

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, Clooney. I only have mice in MY tunnel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow dude cash - that has to be one of the coolest things you have ever found in there because with money you can get whatever you want to!

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?