November 23, 2010

TUNNEL TUESDAY


TUNNEL TUESDAY: TAKE A LOOK AT THEESE ONE...


Hello there Audience! A very, very mysterious phenomenon has been taking place at Headquarters...it involves my cat tunnel...Periodically, objects appear in my cat tunnel from the great beyond. Now theese are not just ANY objects...theese are objects that I have secretly been wishing for. Previous objects that have appeared in my tunnel are a Blackberry, which I needed to conduct my Clooneymobile business, and KFC, which I loves and needed for the irregularities...wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more? Because theese appearances are as mysterious as the Virgin Mary appearing on toast or grilled cheese sandwiches, I have decided to share them with the public at large.

Join me each TUESDAY felines for other magical and mysterious appearances in my "tunnel".

2 comments:

  1. Who in the world would not love KFC! NUMMY in the kitty tummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Cod, Clooney! Your magical tunnel is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?