April 12, 2010

PIERRE DU PORT TAKES TIME FROM BUSY SCHEDULE TO ENJOY SYDNEY HARBOUR

Bonjour folks! C'est Pierre Du Port reporting live from Sydney harbour. I've taken the day off from recruiting for Cloon's Australia Zoo in Canada to see the iconic sight of the Sydney Opera House. I've enjoyed some didgeridoo at Circular Quay, toured "The Rocks" and done a bridge climb of the Harbour Bridge. Do not try this at home! You must have the right equipment and expert guidance. Of course felines and canines do not attempt this if you have a fear of heights as us "dog toys" are quite tough in this area. However, I must say that it was "wicked cool". Next I'm off on the ferry to Manly. I'll keep you all posted. And by the way, they need to start making "Tim Tams" in Canada...that's all I'm sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?