March 16, 2010

TIM JOINS PIERRE IN QUEENSLAND, AUSTRALIA

Cloon: Joining me via skype is "TIM" on location at the Great Barrier Reef, Australia.
Hello TIM, what is going on?


TIM: I'm just relaxing after a full day at the reef watching fish.

Cloon: Did you get to see some good ones?


TIM: Definitely, most definitely!


Cloon: Do you still prefer birds or are you converted to fish now?


TIM: Well I must admit I was very impressed with the spectacular colors and variety of shapes and sizes. It was very entertaining...But no, I still am a bird fan.


Cloon: Did you have a chance to promote the "Pink Nose Society" so far in Australia?


TIM: Yes I most certainly did. I was able to get some contributions to my birdwatching fund.


Cloon: Now who are the creatures beside you?


TIM: They'z a couple of mates I met out on the reef. They came back to land with me for a brewski and to discuss hockey. It turns out they're big fans.


Cloon: Fans of beer or hockey?

TIM: Uh that would be hockey Cloon.

Cloon: Do you think you can bring them back to Canada with you for my zoo?


TIM: Not sure about that mate...they'z pretty happy out on the reef, it's a pretty good quality of life.


Cloon: You could tell them you'll take them to an Oilers game...


TIM: Yep, that might work. I'll get back to ya on that one...


Cloon: Excellent...keep us posted, will ya? Over and out.


TIM: Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?