March 24, 2010

CLOON RECEIVES SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM HIS HUMAN FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD

Well hello there Audience. I'z very excited today as I just received the above message from my Human. Theese one is a good one! I'z been staying at "Squirrel Sanctuary" while my Human and Pierre Du Port have been scouting out animals "Downunder" for my Australian Zoo in Canada. It's too bad I can't be with them, but I don't travel that well and I had to continue with my Clooneymobile operations here back home. The Assembly Line Elves are really high maintenance and need constant supervision. I has to make sure they don't take too many Num-Num breaks and slow up the production of the assembly line. As well as getting animals to sign contracts for the zoo, Pierre has also been handing out flyers for the Clooneymobile and we have been getting numerous enquiries. Theese has been excellent, most excellent! I just has to get the elves to figure out how to put the steering wheel on the other side of the Clooneymobile. They'z been doing some extra brainstorming on theese one. Well folks, I gots to get back to my squirrel watching... Rumor has it that Mr. L is quite jealous...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?