November 23, 2009

DUE TO AN OVERWHELMING TURNOUT...NUM-NUMS TASTE TEST CHALLENGE EXTENDS INTO THIS WEEK...
Felines from around the world camped outside the Headquarters of Clooney Credit Canada for a chance to participate in the history-making event of the Num-Nums Taste Test Challenge.
What follows is a interview clip with Miss Stormy Weathers-Nanny of the Love Babies:

Cloon: Thank you for your participaction in the Num-Nums Taste Test. It must be a well-deserved little break for you...I hear "nannying" is a tough gig...

Miss S: Affirmative. However, right now all of the Love Babies are underneath a couch somewhere...I've lost track of them, I must admit...

Cloon: Uh, is that even allowed? I mean aren't there any regulatory bodies involved in theese "nannying"?

Miss S: Well, I won't tell anyone if you don't...(Miss Stormy starts doing the infamous laugh of "Girlfriend" HeHeHeHe...HeHeHeHe...)

Cloon: You're my kind of woman! Do you wants to go out on a date?

Miss S: Uh, no actually. Being a bachelor at your age can only spell trouble...Besides I prefer Maine Coons.

Cloon: Trust me, he's not interested...

Miss S: We'll see about that...

Cloon: Let's get on with the Taste Test, shall we? Now, Miss Stormy I need you to put a paw print on the ballot next to either "A"or "B", whichever Num-Nums you liked better. Pierre Du Port is coming around with an ink pad as we speak.

The anticipation and suspense is wreaking havoc on the Audience of felines in attendance....Cloon pounds his little paw for "Order in the Court".

Cloon: It is official. Miss Stormy has chosen Num-Nums "A".

Tune in this week Audience as we continue to reveal the findings...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?