July 8, 2009

CLOON MOONLIGHTS AS SECURITY GUARD
FOR MS. TORTOROVSKY'S NEW ART EXHIBIT
Hello my fine little art enthusiasts! Since I am still on my campaign to get a Budgie, I decided to take a night job guarding the Buddha giclee, Ms. Tortorovsky's newest work of art. I need to get serious about saving my money for a Budgie cage, theese ones are expensive. I've eyed a few nice models which give Budgies lots of room to play and move around. I rather enjoy theese new position of authority. Ready, everyone for...

CLOON'S TOP 5 REASONS TO WORK THE NIGHT SHIFT:

5) I'Z NOCTURNAL SO I MIGHT AS WELL GET PAID FOR IT

4) I MULTITASK SO I GUARDS THE EXHIBIT AND WATCH MY HUMAN SLEEP AT THE SAME TIME

3) I WORKS BY MYSELF AND DON'T HAS TO SUPERVISE ELVES

2) I LIKES TO STARE AT THINGS THAT GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT

AND CLOON'S TOP REASON IS...

1) I GETS A PAID NUM-NUMS BREAK AT 3 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?