July 15, 2009



BOMB...
JAMES BOMB....
PART 2 of 3-PART SERIES ON THE ALTER EGOS OF GEORGE CLOONEY THE CAT
(BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND: CLOON IN ARGYLE... AS AGENT CCC 007)
"Girlfriend": Don't you look dashing Cloon.
Cloon: Well, I am James Bomb, so it does go with the territory...
"Girlfriend": So can you tell the Audience what CCC 007 stands for?
Cloon: Clooney Credit Canada 007.
"Girlfriend": Do you have alot of female feline groupies as a 007 Agent?
Cloon: Uh, yes I do...yes I do indeed. Theese ones are called Bomb Girls.
"Girlfriend": Do you like your martinis shaken or stirred?
Cloon: Stirred of course...with my very own paw...
"Girlfriend": Those are pretty cool sunglasses that you got there.
Cloon: Yes. Theese ones have special powers. I communicate directly to Headquarters through them and I can see num-nums from miles away...
"Girlfriend": Wow, that's excellent! Isn't it dangerous being a 007 Agent?
Cloon: Yes it can be, especially because I do all my own stunts.
"Girlfriend": Well you've had some good training for the role as you jump real high and take corners at a fast speed.
Cloon: Indeed.
"Girlfriend": Well thanks for your time Cloon. You must be very busy as a 007 Agent.
Cloon: Correct. My submarine is waiting. I'm off to carouse with my Bomb Girls... and blow some things up.
"Girlfriend": AUDIENCE TUNE IN TOMORROW FOR CLOON'S 3rd BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?