May 16, 2009



PRIVATE EYE

VON ICE

ACCEPTS

"DREAM JOB"

AND DONS DISGUISE

FOR COVERT

OPERATIONS

It's a great day at Von Ice Enterprises as "Private Eye" is offered the dream job of a lifetime to supervise the massive relocation of pocket gophers. We have him joining Cloon via webcam for this breaking interview.

Cloon: Way to go, my boy! Congrats!

Private Eye: Thank you. Thank you very much.

Cloon: Are you planning to lure the gophers in with an Elvis impersonation?

Private Eye: Exactamundo. Well that and some really luscious vegetation.

Cloon: How did you find this job?

Private Eye: Your Secretary found it on the interwebs and emailed me immediately.

Cloon: So why the disguise?

Private Eye: Well, this is a very covert operation. The pocket gophers are very clever and are constantly out-maneuvering the Humans. So, I need to go in undercover and observe and of course secure the perimeter before making any moves.

Cloon: Where are you relocating them to?

Private Eye: The backyard of Von Ice Enterprises. Then I'll have constant stimulation and action between squirrel sightings and a new business to boot! I'm going to start a soil aeration business for gardens and lawncare with the gophers as my employees.

Cloon: I couldn't have done it better myself! Now, one thing. Can you bring them over to my Headquarters first? I need the gophers to excavate a complex network of tunnels underneath Clooney Credit Canada so I can come and go without the attention of the Paparazzi.

Private Eye: On one condition. You let me borrow the Mobile Waxing Unit and Ice Cream Truck to relocate the gophers.

Cloon: Ok, but you'll have to take extreme precautions to make sure the gophers don't get dirt anywhere as "Girlfriend" is very particular about her mobile spa.

Private Eye: Deal.

Cloon: It's a pleasure doing business with you and again, Congratulations!

CLOON GETS BUSY WITH HIS BLUEPRINTS FOR THE COMPLEX TUNNEL NETWORK AND PRIVATE EYE TAKES ONE LAST LOOK IN THE MIRROR TO ADJUST HIS DISGUISE BEFORE HEADING OUT FOR THE COVERT OPERATIONS...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?