April 11, 2009



EASTER BUNNY VISITS CLOONEY CREDIT CANADA

Happy Easter my Fluffy Little Bunny Rabbits!

How is everyone this fine Easter weekend? The weather was very nice and the birdies were out in full force. Theese one was a good day for Birdie Patrol. Lots of chirpin' goin' on.

So, we at Headquarters gets a special visit from the Easter Bunny. And guess what? The Easter Bunny brings me num-nums! Can you believe it? I was very excited about theese one! The Easter Bunny toured the Assembly Line of the Clooneymobile and had a special Easter Egg Hunt for The Assembly Line Elves. The Elves were unbelievably excited to meet The Easter Bunny in-person. Me and The Easter Bunny swapped autographs and Ms. Tortorovsky treated The Easter Bunny to a complimentary Zen Session given the stress and busyness of this weekend. We ended the afternoon with a dance party sharing various dance moves. The Easter Bunny showed us some bunny hops, I instructed everyone on the Samba and The Elves formed a big conga line with The Easter Bunny, myself and Ms. Tortorovsky. A good time was had by all.

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL MY LOYAL BLOG FOLLOWERS. I HOPE THE EASTER BUNNY IS GOOD TO YOU ALL THIS WEEKEND. TUNE IN THIS UPCOMING WEEK FOR ENTERTAINING STORIES AND UPDATES...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?