April 5, 2009



CLOON AND "THE BABY" TAKE ROUTE 66 TO THE PLAZA
Hello, hello, hello everyone! It's a great day in America as we head to the Santa Fe Plaza for some shopping. It is a sunny mild day and the Native American artists have their jewelry, pottery and crafts displayed on The Plaza. We try not to make a spectacle of ourselves as we walk around looking at the crafts. But what can I say, I'm famous...There's also a well-known actress on The Plaza today shopping for jewelry and the guys are making googly eyes at her. I finds myself a Route 66 snowglobe, a fancy sombrero, and a sparkly roadrunner fridge magnet. "The Baby" buys himself a matching fancy sombrero and a miniature stuffed Kokopelli (theese one is a special symbol in the Southwest that looks like a humpbacked flute player). We walks around looking at the adobe casitas. I wanted to buy one but I don't have enough in the Num-Num Fund. Santa Fe is a very cool place and everyone was very welcoming to me. They liked my accent. I promoted the Clooneymobile in The Plaza by handing out flyers. Perhaps, we'll have some investors.
**TUNE IN TOMORROW AS "THE BABY" INTRODUCES ME TO MORE OF HIS BIKER FRIENDS...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?