March 23, 2009



"DOG TOYS GONE WILD"

"THE BABY" JOINS RENEGADE BIKER GANG...

After partying it up in Fort Lauderdale for Spring Break, "The Baby" joins up with a Biker Gang and heads towards Chicago, the start of the Historic Route 66. "The Baby" borrows the cellphone of an unsuspecting Good Samaritan and places a call to the Headquarters of Clooney Credit Canada:

"Girlfriend": Clooney Credit Canada.

"The Baby": Yes, hello. Is your refrigerator running?

"Girlfriend": (Appearing very concerned) Well, yes, I believe it is.

"The Baby": Well, you better go catch it! Ha, ha, Cloon taught me that one. I signed up for his Seminar on Prank Calls before I left the country. I need to speak with the head honcho.

"Girlfriend": Uh, he's indisposed.

"The Baby": Say to him "Biker Gang" and "The Baby" in the same sentence and I'm sure he'll make himself available.

"Girlfriend": Oh dear. OK, excuse me for a moment.

(HOLDING ADVERTISEMENT: DOES THE STOCK MARKET HAVE YOU MIXED UP? INVEST INSTEAD IN THE CLOONEYMOBILE...Loops over and over and over...)

Cloon: "Baby" what's this about you and a biker gang?

"The Baby": (Sounding robotic) I'd like to invest in a Clooneymobile....

Cloon: Excellent. Bird or squirrel motif?

"The Baby": (Snapping out of his hypnotic state) Wait a minute...That's not why I called. You almost had me there Cloon. Cloon I called to say my goodbyes, I've hooked up with a renegade biker gang and I'll be travelling the USA for an indeterminate amount of time.

Cloon: Where are you headed right now?

"The Baby": I'm on my Hog and I'm goin' to get my kicks on Route 66.

Cloon: What is your destination?

"The Baby": Albuquerque for some green chile enchiladas.

Cloon: "Baby", listen very carefully to what I'm about to say... You need an intervention. I promised Mr. L that I would go on a quest to find you and bring you back to him. When you get to Albuquerque, stay there and do not move. I'm coming to get you. "Girlfriend" is making my travel arrangements as we speak. Ride your Hog to the Albuquerque International Sunport at 11:13PM Thursday and pick me up from the Air Canada Arrivals. "Baby" do not disappoint me or "cement shoes" will be involved (Audience, I will give you a tutorial on "cement shoes" at a later date).

"The Baby": OK, Cloon. I'll be there to get you and take you for a spin on my Hog, but there's no guarantees I'll return with you.

Cloon: We'll see about that...

TO BE CONTINUED...

**SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: CLOON'S GRANDMA (MRS. G.) HAS GIVEN THE HIGHEST DONATION TO THE NUM-NUM FUND AND HAS HAD THE PRIVILEGE OF NAMING MR. L'S BABY. THE OFFICIAL NAME IS "BENNY". WHEN THEY RETURN FROM ALBUQUERQUE THERE WILL BE A SPECIAL "SWEARING IN OF NAME CHANGE" CEREMONY AT HEADQUARTERS**

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?