March 1, 2009


ATTENTION EVERYONE...CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!...CLOON ATTEMPTS TO BREAK FELINE WORLD RECORD...


I have accepted a most difficult challenge from the great street magician and endurance artist "David Blaine". I am attempting to break the feline world record for holding a yoga pose while staying inside a kitty condo, in this case my yoga chamber, which I affectionately refer to as the "Donut". I climbed into the "Donut" at exactly 8:00 PM (MST) and must remain here for 24 hrs. without num-nums. FELINES DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!! I have undergone rigorous training and detailed preparation for this event, which included desensitizing myself to claustrophobic spaces, striking yoga poses, and most importantly, gorging on num-nums beforehand, so I would not be tempted to leave the chamber. Sri Guru T.I.M. will be transmitting third eye energy to me and Ms. Tortorovsky will also send her Zen vibes to aid me in this most challenging feat.


YOUR DONATION TO THE NUM-NUM FUND WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HRS. WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED, AS I WILL NEED EXTRA NOURISHMENT WHEN I FINALLY DO EXIT THE "DONUT".


Make sure you tune into the blog tomorrow to get an update on my record-breaking attempt!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?