March 19, 2009



ABRACADABRA!!!
BLACKBERRY APPEARS
IN CLOON'S MAGIC
CAT TUNNEL...
Just joshing with you Audience! Seriously. St. Paddy's Day Festivities came to an abrupt halt yesterday morn when the "Intercom Buzzer" sent "Girlfriend" and all the Assembly Line Elves scurrying for cover under the "blankie". So, I says to myself, who be interruptin' our festivities at so early an hour? It was FedEx delivering a little package for Mr. George Clooney, CEO Clooney Credit Canada. I was very excited for theese one! I gets package and it is from one of my very loyal blog followers "Mr. T". I thinks to myself, what could this be? Too small for num-nums. I shakes the box a little bit, still a mystery. I calls "Girlfriend" out from under "blankie" to assist me in opening package and record it in inventory. And Audience, when I opens the package, there is my very own BlackBerry! Mr. T supports the "cause" (num-nums) and knows that as a busy CEO, I needs a PDA devices to conduct my affairs. My heartfelt thanks to Mr. T! (Mr. T please contact us for a free Zen session with Ms. Tortorovsky, as a token of our appreciation) "Girlfriend" is currently loading all my contacts into the BlackBerry and setting up my calendars. Then she will give me a tutorial in using the BlackBerry. Theese one is a good one, it's all black, sleek and shiny. We loves it!
NOW FOR THE PROMISED "HAIR OF THE DOG"...
As we were all "hurting units" here at Headquarters for imbibing copious mini mugs of green ale, we needed the "hair of the dog" to feel better and get on with business. I'm sure some of the Audience members are in the same position as St. Paddy's is a popular festivity. So, I am currently demonstrating in the kitchen studio the recipe for "hair of the dog":
2 parts Green Ale
1 part Num-Nums
1 part Vanilla Yogurt (we likes Danone Creamy)
1 tiny pinch of dog hair (makes sure it's TINY)
THEN PUT THEESE ONES IN MAGIC BULLET AND BLEND. THEN PUT CONCOCTION IN SHOOTER GLASS AND "DOWN THE HATCH"...
In 1 hour you will be back in business, trust me on theese one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments! Psst...can I interest you in a Clooneymobile?